WordPress Theme Customization
PSD To HTML
PSD To WordPress
HTML To WordPress
HTML, CSS & JQuery
Note: Fresher can also apply but must be good in above requirements.
Creative & Graphic Designer
You’re creative. You’ve studied creative subjects. Had countless creative ideas. Created many creative things. Now, you’re ready to take on the world. You just need a good place and opportunity to shine.
We’re looking for a Creative Intern who can help us handle our day-to-day creative needs.
Ideally, you’re a visual designer who is just getting started in your career and you want hands-on agency experience. While design is your greatest strength, you’re a multi-talented, multi-tasker who can support our entire team of Digital Sales Executive, Digital Marketing Executive, Social Media Executives.
Please note that the internship is for 6 Months and it will be paid However, if your performance will be good enough and extra ordinary after 3 months, company will do your proper performance evaluation and make you a permanent employee with offering you a market competitive Salary and benefits.
Tasks include (but aren’t limited to):
- Presentation design
- Camera work
- Video editing and post production
- Visual mockups for presentations (e.g. social media feeds, landing pages, storyboards, event booths)
- Photo editing (selections, cropping, color correction, basic re-touching)
- Designing/Laying out short- and long-form documents for digital and print distribution (white papers, case studies, HTML emails, event invitations, etc.)
- Social media content (static and animated)
- Data visualization and infographics
- Proofreading and light editorial work
- Occasional short-form writing
- The work is primarily nuts-and-bolts production design, but there are also plenty of opportunities to learn, grow, and work with some good, smart people.
- Knowledge of basic design principles (visual design, typography, color theory, and UX).
- Experience with film/video, motion graphics, and animation is also preferred.
- Comfort working in a diverse professional environment with standard office hours.
- An effective and pleasant verbal and written communication style.
- An ability to play nice with others.
- The confidence to take direction and constructive criticism well.
- The understanding that client service means
- Working without ego, and
- Navigating diverse opinions and personality types.
Working Hours: – Internship will be for 8 hours, which includes 7 hours working and 1 hour of break.
Intern Salary: – 5000 PKR – 8000 PKR
Office Location: – Gulshan-e-Iqbal
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: Graphic Design: 1 year (Preferred)
Digitalopment is a Digital Marketing Agency based Head Office in United Arab Emirates – Dubai and Regional Back Office here in Pakistan – Karachi.
If you want to polish your Digital Marketing skills along with the 6 Months of experience, this is the perfect platform for you to join us and showcase your talent.
We are looking for the following interns for the Digital Marketing Department.
1) SEO (Search Engine Optimization) – On Page / Off Page
2) SEM (PPC, CPC, CPA, Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Keywords Research & Analysis)
3) SMM (Social Media Marketing & Management)
4) Email Marketing
5) Content / Article Writer / Blogger
Qualification Criteria: –
Basic knowledge of all the platforms.
Great presentation and communication skills.
Proficiency in the English language is a must.
Beginner knowledge of PPC Adwords, Keywords Research, Facebook Promotion, LinkedIn promotion, Email marketing and others
Lead Generation & Lead Nurturing
Fresh candidates are encouraged to apply
Must be creative and possess a keen desire to learn and grow within an organization
Those candidates that perform well during the internship might be offered a full time position to work with us for the longer period of time.
Note: – This internship program will be for 6 Months.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Rs5,000 to Rs8,000 /month
Experience: Digital Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)